Saturday, November 26, 2011

Directizzion the Clizzass Nizzeeds

I think the class is moving at a pretty good pace, I very much enjoy our class discussions, but I think it's pretty bad that about five people participate, two of whom are Kirkland.  I'm kidding, Kirkland is fine and has taught me quite a few things in class, but the fact that only five people in a class of thirty something participate is bad.  When people are forced to speak they think it makes them look cool to look like they don't know shizzit about what they're talking about.  I hate that, it pisses me off.  It doesn't make you look cool, it makes you look goofy as hell and stupid.  I think we should do more of the readings in class, not major novels, but reading about something and then discussing it, but I feel like you shouldn't let any of the usual suspects talk and force the people who think being a dumbass is cool talk, pardon me for being blunt about my opinion.  Might I add that the minority is far better than the status quo in this situation.  This is the end of my critiques of the class, I hope eveyrbody had a happy thanks giving.

1 comment:

  1. As right as you are, I find it hard to speak because of public speaking and the butterflies it brings to my stomach, maybe other people feel the same way? I don't think it's because anyone feels that it's not cool.

    Maybe they do and I'm just being defensive, but that's just how the cookie crumbles.

    P.S I clicked an ad even though the guy on it looked pretty phony.

    ReplyDelete